Pages

Download In My Sleep Movie

Download In My Sleep Movie|Watch In My Sleep Movie Online

Movie name:- In My Sleep

Related Cast :- Philip Winchester, Tim Draxl, Lacey Chabert, Abigail Spencer
Category:- Drama , Thriller
Duration :-96 Min
Director :- Allen Wolf ,
Release Date:- 2010-04-23

Plot :- Directed by Allen Wolf, In My Sleep is a thriller movie. The movie opens with Marcus, a man suffering from sleeping disorder, as he wakes up in a cemetery. Marcus has no memory of how he got there. The rare sleeping disorder, which Marcus is stricken with, causes him to do things in sleep and when he wakes up, he loses the track of whatever he did during his sleep. It gets worse when Marcus finds himself covered with blood and a knife alongside him. Soon, it comes to light that the wife of his best friend is murdered. Is Marcus the one who killed his friend̢۪s wife during sleep or what, In My Sleep shows?




Disclaimer : We do not host any content and Video on our servers. This site merely links to content hosted on third party websites.downloadmovies-4u.blogspot.com is not responsible for any such content and Video.